Principal Electrical Engineer 01
Pennsylvania, United States
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Industry: Natural Resources / Utility - Electric Power
Reference ID: 1921
Date Posted: 01/06/2023
We are looking for engineers who desire an awesome career opportunity in a company where you can grow and flourish! This is a role that will stimulate, reward, and appreciate you! Our business is booming and we have exceptional opportunities for Principal / Senior Electrical Engineers to join our team!
If you have electrical, I & C, power plant, switchgear, power distribution, or transmission experience - then this is the career opportunity for you! You will work with a world-class team to support the design, manufacturing, testing, and delivery of cutting-edge technology electrical products for power customers worldwide!
This awesome role offers:
- The flexibility of working in the office 2 to 3 days a week and the rest from home!
- A schedule that gives you every other Friday off. That is like an additional 5 + weeks of time off in addition to your holidays and vacation. Who wouldn't like getting 26 long weekends?!
- A chance to work with cutting-edge green technology in a growth industry.
- Aggressive compensation with a complete benefits package that is commensurate with the position. Paid Parental Leave, Educational Reimbursement, PTO/Vacation, Strong 401k Match + Retirement Contribution, ADD Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Short Term Sickness Benefits, HSA Account, and more!
- An extensive corporate relocation package is provided with this important position to a beautiful family-friendly area with great schools.
- In a location that is the best-kept secret in the Midwest and listed as #3 "Best Places to Live"!
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies.
- World-class shopping, entertainment, theatre, arts, restaurants, technology, and pro-sports teams/stadiums for Hockey, Football, and Baseball!
- Top-rated school systems and universities.
- Stunning natural beauty with rolling hills and lots of outdoor activities.
The cool thing is, that exploring a new opportunity is a lot like window shopping, it does not cost you anything. So why not take a few minutes to listen to an exceptional opportunity that will change the course of your career and your life?
What have you got to lose? Take the first step to explore this great career opportunity and apply now before it is gone!
- Responsible for overseeing the development of electrical systems and projects
- Engineering Review, Process Management, and Project Management
- Preparation and review of drawings, specifications, and purchase requisitions for various Electrical Products
- Develop and maintain the Material Master Data and Parts Baselines in SAP
- Identify critical equipment characteristics to support equipment qualification and commercial-grade dedication
- Work with your team to create equipment qualification test procedures.
- Provide support during testing, evaluate test results, and review final reports
- Create the Commercial Dedication Instructions
- Address obsolescence issues for various electrical products by developing Engineered solutions to address them.
- Deliver engineering support to customers, suppliers, manufacturing, and shop operations for a variety of products
- Serve as a mentor in the technical development of engineers and cross-department employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering OR will consider substantial relevant industry experience.
- 7+ years of engineering experience.
- Power generation, distribution, protection, and control experience is highly valued
- Skilled with electrical distribution systems and equipment, preferably with Low/Medium voltage switchgear, circuit breakers, motors, motor-generator sets, and motor control centers, is required.
- Ability to use well-developed written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Enjoys having positive interactions with our awesome customers!
- Expertise in IEEE Standards and electrical power distribution.
- Previous experience in power generation, power transmission, and power distribution or switchgear component installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, or manufacturing is a big plus!
- SAP experience is a plus
- Professional certifications/training is a plus
- Advanced education is a plus
Senior Electrical Engineer 01
Have you ever wished for an awesome career opportunity with a company where you work with cutting-edge energy technologies? One that stimulates, rewards, and appreciates you? This is your lucky day as Business is booming and we have an exceptional oppo...Date Posted: 01/13/2023 Recommended
I & C Engineer 01
Do you like ocean views and white sand between your toes? Well, this awesome opportunity will give you both! Looking for an experienced Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a global chemical company at their refinery. Think sunshine, white sand...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Production Supervisor 01
We have an awesome opportunity for a Production Team Leader with a proven track record to join a billion-dollar Tier 1 global client. They have production operations in 7 countries. This role reports to a Production Manager and is responsible for the e...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Reliability Engineer 01
Awesome, spectacular, incredible, unbelievable, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Have we got your attention now? We don't need Superman, but we DO NEED an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineer. You won't get a cape, but you will be joining an ind...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Process Engineer 01
Do you like ocean views and white sand between your toes? Well, this awesome opportunity will give you both! If you're tired of the crazy ups and downs of the petrochem market, then this is a great role for you! Looking for a talented Chemical Process ...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Chemical Process Quality Engineer 01
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Process Engineer to join a 100+-year-old division of a $4.5B diversified global company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP co...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Electrical Maintenance Engineer 01
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Reliability Engineer to join a 100+-year-old division of a $4.5B diversified global company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. They supply the Aerospace, Automot...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Maintenance Manager 01
We have an Awesome Opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a $4B diversified global company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industries. This divi...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Operations Manager 01
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Talented Operations Manager to join a division of a $4B diversified global company with 16,000 employees producing products for a variety of industries and markets. This division manufactures innovative p...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Process Manager 01
Does your current manufacturing role leave you wanting more? Ever wish you were in a close-knit team-oriented environment within a growth industry? Well, this is your lucky day! We have an immediate opening for a Process Manager to join a $4.5B manufac...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended