Senior Electrical Engineer 01
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Industry: Natural Resources / Utility - Electric Power
Salary: 90k to 110k
Reference ID: 1920
Date Posted: 01/13/2023
Have you ever wished for an awesome career opportunity with a company where you work with cutting-edge energy technologies? One that stimulates, rewards, and appreciates you? This is your lucky day as Business is booming and we have an exceptional opportunity for a Principal / Senior I & C Engineer to join our team! You will bring your instrumentation, electrical, and/or power experience to support the design, manufacturing, testing, and delivery of high-quality electrical products for power customers worldwide!
This awesome role offers:
- The flexibility of working in the office 2 to 3 days a week and the rest from home!
- A schedule that gives you every other Friday off. That is like an additional 5 + weeks of time off in addition to your holidays and vacation. Who wouldn't like getting 26 long weekends?!
- A chance to work with cutting-edge green technology in a growth industry.
- Aggressive compensation with a complete benefits package that is commensurate with the position. Paid Parental Leave, Educational Reimbursement, PTO/Vacation, Strong 401k Match + Retirement Contribution, ADD Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Short Term Sickness Benefits, HSA Account, and more!
- An extensive corporate relocation package is provided with this important position to a beautiful family-friendly area with great schools.
- In a location that is the best-kept secret in the Midwest and listed as #3 "Best Places to Live"!
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies.
- World-class shopping, entertainment, theatre, arts, restaurants, technology, and pro-sports teams/stadiums for Hockey, Football, and Baseball!
- Top-rated school systems and universities.
- Stunning natural beauty with rolling hills and lots of outdoor activities.
- Review drawings, design/technical specifications, and procurement packages for electrical products.
- Perform engineering calculations in support of the design or analysis of products.
- Compile technical documents/specifications for procurement or fabrication.
- Provide technical input during the proposal process (estimating).
- Determine critical equipment characteristics to support equipment qualification and commercial dedication, including preparation of commercial dedication instructions.
- Develop and maintain material master data in SAP, procurement specifications, BoMs, and routings in support of new product introduction.
- Assist in the development of equipment qualification test procedures, evaluate test results, and review final reports.
- Research product history and availability – perform equivalency evaluations to determine changes in form/fit/function of commercial products.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to vendor proposals.
- Support supplier and/or manufacturing operations with technical issue resolution
- 3+ years of applicable engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experienced with electrical distribution systems (Low/Medium voltage switchgear, circuit breakers, and motor control centers).
- Can work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Can develop obsolescence solutions for electrical and I&C components, including reverse engineering
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Possess highly developed communication skills required for achieving positive interactions at all levels.
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry, specifically in nuclear power plant safety / non-safety systems, is a big plus!
- Previous experience with Motor generator sets is a plus!
- SAP master data management experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of National Instruments software and/or Schweitzer relays is a plus!
- Advanced education is a plus!
- Professional certifications/training is a plus!
Principal Electrical Engineer 01
We are looking for engineers who desire an awesome career opportunity in a company where you can grow and flourish! This is a role that will stimulate, reward, and appreciate you! Our business is booming and we have exceptional opportunities for Princi...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
I & C Engineer 01
Do you like ocean views and white sand between your toes? Well, this awesome opportunity will give you both! Looking for an experienced Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a global chemical company at their refinery. Think sunshine, white sand...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Production Supervisor 01
We have an awesome opportunity for a Production Team Leader with a proven track record to join a billion-dollar Tier 1 global client. They have production operations in 7 countries. This role reports to a Production Manager and is responsible for the e...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Reliability Engineer 01
Awesome, spectacular, incredible, unbelievable, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Have we got your attention now? We don't need Superman, but we DO NEED an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineer. You won't get a cape, but you will be joining an ind...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Process Engineer 01
Do you like ocean views and white sand between your toes? Well, this awesome opportunity will give you both! If you're tired of the crazy ups and downs of the petrochem market, then this is a great role for you! Looking for a talented Chemical Process ...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Chemical Process Quality Engineer 01
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Process Engineer to join a 100+-year-old division of a $4.5B diversified global company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP co...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Electrical Maintenance Engineer 01
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Reliability Engineer to join a 100+-year-old division of a $4.5B diversified global company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. They supply the Aerospace, Automot...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Maintenance Manager 01
We have an Awesome Opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a $4B diversified global company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industries. This divi...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Operations Manager 01
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Talented Operations Manager to join a division of a $4B diversified global company with 16,000 employees producing products for a variety of industries and markets. This division manufactures innovative p...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended
Process Manager 01
Does your current manufacturing role leave you wanting more? Ever wish you were in a close-knit team-oriented environment within a growth industry? Well, this is your lucky day! We have an immediate opening for a Process Manager to join a $4.5B manufac...Date Posted: 01/06/2023 Recommended