We have an immediate opportunity for a Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager We are looking for a candidate who is hungry for that breakout role, sees the position as an ends to a means I.e a stepping stone to achieve a higher level role later on. This person will be responsible for the design / build of the system which will be the structure for a future SAP implementation.
You will manage:
- Purchasing function for approvals, but not the creation of PO’s
- Minimize Revenue Dollar Days and the use of working capital (Inventories)
- Production planning and scheduling
- Supplier relationships
- Raw materials, inventory levels
- The main interface with the business and Operations and Sales teams
- Setting the priorities and managing any adjustments to determine the potential impact downstream
- Basically the entire supply chain function for the plant.
If you have the right drive, motivation, and confidence for this leadership role, then what are you waiting for? This is critical position and the company is ready to hire the right talent. This is a great role to an area that has:
- Cost of living that is 21% below the US average
- Great family environment in an absolutely beautiful area
- Very affordable housing
- Great schools that have a very low student/ teacher ratio
- You are close to a wide range of outdoor activities that include hiking, camping, great skiing, and rafting
- Close to nationally known universities
A competitive compensation package and generous benefits are offered for this key role that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Educational Reimbursement, Employer Retirement Account, Travel Accident Insurance Prescription / Drug, 401K Match, Vacation, and a Flexible Spending Account. Relo provided
- Manages the Order Entry, Production Scheduling, Inventory Control (RM and WIP) and Shipping processes.
- Drives Continuous Improvement by defining Measures of Performance, implementing controls and taking corrective actions.
- Ensures compliance with all HS & EP regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with SOX and Export Control requirements.
- Constantly interfaces with Sales and NDB Managers in order to understand demand changes; adjusts Production Schedules, buffers and raw material purchasing plans accordingly.
- Leads and develops direct reports
- Ensures that the RevenueDollarDays and the Sales Office Response Time reports are issued in a timely manner.
- Manages logistics and transportation for company shipments and receipts.
- Interfaces and coordinates company supply chain requirements with other LOB’s (i.e. BO supplies, PG runs, etc.)
- Customer Focus with a drive for Results
- 4 Year College Degree
- 5+ years management experience in Supply Chain/Distribution.
- APICS (certified supply chain professional) is highly valued
- Experience in designing a Supply chain system in a manufacturing environment is highly valued.
- Detailed knowledge of inventory, supply chain systems and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications / Corporate Systems.
- Organizational Agility Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Good communication skills.
- Advanced education is a plus
- Professional training / certifications are a plus. i.e. CSCP, CPIM, CPSM, SCOR-P