We have an immediate opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a client that is a world leader in carbon and graphite materials. Think sunshine, white sandy beaches, low cost of living and water sports like fishing, as the position is located on the beautiful gulf coast in TX! Don't hesitate if this sounds good to you, We are moving quickly as there is sure to be a lot of interest in working with a multinational company!
You will report to the Sales / Trading Manager. You will manage multiple customer and supplier accounts to meet all supply chain plans and goals. This key position contributes to the planning and development of pricing, marketing and commercialization strategies for the company’s coke products. You will be actively involved with the planning, negotiation and purchase of feedstock. Also, will work closely with our logistics team and support the Sales & Trading Manager and CSR team. This keystone role has a clear career path into the Sales / Trading Manager position.
This excellent position offers a competitive salary with bonus and complete benefits package including, medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a defined contribution plan, a 401(k) plan with company matching. Relocation support is provided to the Texas Gulf Coast.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports the Sales & Trading Manager with all commercial negotiations
- Serve as a point of contact for agents, suppliers, and customers
- Interacts with the global supply chain team to ensure that supply chain goals and objectives are met.
- Investigates and troubleshoots supply chain inefficiencies.
- Creates supply chain forecasts and assist with market analysis as needed
- Performs queries and build reports
- Organizes feedstock, coke and by-product load scheduling.
- Getting rid of oil / gas byproducts.
- Plan and coordinate with freight suppliers to ensure on-time deliveries of feedstock and shipping of byproducts and coke.
- Make recommendations to the Technical Manager and Quality Team concerning field tests or complaint investigations to the assigned products.
- Maintain Best Practices, COA, Compliance and Product Safety responsibilities assigned to the Sales Team
- Establish and Feedstocks, coke and by-products.
- Support financial closing and invoice processing activities.
- Draft, review, and negotiate detailed contracts for sales and purchases
- B. S. degree in a branch of engineering or business.
Must have 3+ years supply chain experience in a chemical plant or refinery or petrochemical operation.
Previous contract and negotiation experience with a history of successful contract negotiation
Documented experience in contract development and review
- Experience supply chain planning and optimization software
- Extensive knowledge of material resource planning, inventory
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office required.
- Logical and methodical, results-driven. Determined and able to use sound judgment to achieve business results.
- Possess strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Prefer Lean Manufacturing and / or Six Sigma core tool knowledge and experience
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Chemical Engineering background is a plus
- Professional training / certifications are a plus