This is an exceptional opportunity for a Manufacturing Senior Accountant to join a global chemical company. You will maintain accurate account balances and financial information providing Senior Management with information to support company objectives. You will provide timely and accurate financial statements ensuring management is provided with reliable financial information. This position performs analysis on financial statements by analyzing accounting entries ensuring operations management is provided with reliable financial information. But there is more…….Look at all the pluses to this exciting role, including:
- Joining an International Leader with 14,000 employees worldwide
- An extensive corporate relocation program provided.
- Assuming a leadership role with an experienced team of professionals.
- Career growth in a stable environment
- Great affordability with lower than average housing cost and higher than average appreciation with Cost of Living below US average
- Strong career stability / growth and development opportunity
- Great location for outdoors activities.
This key role has a strong compensation and benefits program that include medical/ dental insurance, FSA account, 401k match, Life / ADD insurance, disability, paid vacation, disability and education reimbursement.
- Provide financial reporting for one or more functional areas to support operations.
- Inventory Valuation
- Royalties Valuation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Cost Accounting
- Responsible for providing analysis of journal entries and the general ledger providing accurate reporting to business operating units.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for Inventory Management, Capital Management and Expense Management to provide accurate levels to the needs of the business managers.
- Prepare the monthly Standard Reporting Package.
- Directly supervises one to four employees in the various financial areas
- Contributory impact up to $350 million in inventory or expenses
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years related experience preferably supporting a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience leading an accounting team to prepare Inventory, Capital and Expense Management reports
- Skilled in Inventory valuation and royalties valuation as well as accounts payable / receivable
- Must have strong cost accounting experience.
- Competent in use of office software such as Word and Excel.
- General Ledger experience.
- Advanced education is a plus.
- Professional certifications are a plus