We have an immediate opportunity for a Project Engineer / Manager to join a manufacturer of graphite materials products used in a wide variety of industrial arenas including materials, metals, electronics and electric/automotive. This key role's main function is to provide oversight and management of various project engineering assignments, which include equipment, facilities, and processes. You will have your fingers in a lot of pies and will interact at all levels at this plant facility. You will keep all the moving parts and projects on track and schedule!
This great opportunity comes with a competitive salary / bonus and has a strong package and relocation is provided. Position is located in a beautiful area that offers a low cost of living in a community that is rich with history and recreation. Don’t wait if interested as you don’t want to lose out on this great opportunity!
- Participate in product / process development involving customer requirements.
- Upgrades technology on older equipment, as needed, to improve equipment performance, reliability
- Maintains budget control on capital expenditures
- Prepares and presents project/cost summaries for management.
- Conducts experiments for projects, programs, or systems using known methods.
- Participates in planning technical details of programs, projects or systems within clear defined objectives and standards.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and R&D to implement new products and or processes.
- Monitors related technologies, programs, projects, problems, plant processes and marketing.
- Recommending, specifying, and purchasing equipment, parts, components, and services for projects and plant-wide assignments,
- Serve as liaison for between production, maintenance, other internal departments, and outside contractors for assigned projects, as well as
- Ensures ongoing maintenance plans are in place prior to projects being turned over to operations.
- Provides required engineering to recommend and implement modifications to existing equipment including scope, estimate, procurement, construction/installation and startup troubleshooting.
- Ensure compliance will all safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- demonstrate strong communication, problem solving, and leadership skills while working in a team-oriented setting