West Virginia, United States
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Other
Reference ID: 1945
Date Posted: 05/30/2023
Exceptional Opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industries. This division is the largest graphite producer in the US and is well-positioned for the Electric Vehicle battery markets! This is a key position with growth opportunities in this global manufacturing company located in the beautiful, family-friendly Morgantown/Clarksburg, WV area.
We want a Process Engineer who:
- Optimizes industrial processes and machinery as well as process reviews to target areas for improvement.
- Will lead and grow a culture of Continuous Improvement and Change Management with all activities in the plant.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert on Continuous Improvement.
You will get:
- A cost of living is 21% below the US average
- A great family environment in an absolutely beautiful area
- Very affordable housing
- Growth opportunity with a Global Manufacturer
- Great schools that have a very low student/ teacher ratio
- Close proximity to a wide range of outdoor activities that include hiking, camping, great skiing, and rafting
- Close to nationally known universities
But wait! There is more!!! This is a well-run company that is an employee-owned ESOP that gives employees a share of the company, individual employees will directly benefit from the success of the company!
- There is a strong salary/with a 10% bonus compensation package
- ESOP program provides 10% of your salary in stock every year
- The company puts 1% of your salary into your 401k whether you contribute or not
- The company also matches 100% of your contributions into your 401k
- There is an extensive corporate relocation program for this role
- Very generous benefits are offered for this key role that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Educational Reimbursement, Employer Retirement Account, Travel Accident Insurance Prescription / Drug, great 401K Match, Vacation, and a Flexible Spending Account
- Responsible for process improvement
- Planning and execution of special projects
- Conduct prerelease design studies and process reviews to ensure efficient manufacturing methods are implemented
- Design of manufacturing layouts
- Coordinate assigned manufacturing projects (CNC machining, formula mixing, extrusion, heat treat, etc.) regarding concepts, designs, quotations, project and resource planning, process documentation, implementation, and employee training
- Act as liaison between manufacturing, quality, sales, and customer service
- Participate in process improvement, cost reduction, and capital expenditure projects
- Utilize and implement lean techniques such as 5S, Six Sigma, 8D, etc.
- Conduct PFMEA’s
- Walks plant floor addressing issues and working with operators to improve efficiency
- Offering maintenance downtime support
- Account for scrapped parts and product/parts in quality hold
- Address safety aspects of the line and where process improvements can improve safety
- Make necessary drawings and measurements.
- Create work instructions
- Provide engineering/technical support to day-to-day plant operations and maintenance
- Responsible for leading daily mini-Kaizen events for OEE improvements and longer detailed Kaizen or Process improvement events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Systems engineering
- 2-5 years experience as a process engineer in a manufacturing operation such as chemicals, materials, pulp/paper, food/beverage, or pharma manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Understanding of process capability analysis
- Proficiency with statistics (using JMP or Minitab), SPC, NIR
- Experience in the optimization of processes, including the establishment of process KPIs
- Ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries to achieve company results.
- Able to identify solutions to general problems through collaboration and creativity
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Professional Training, Certifications are a plus
- Advanced Education is a plus.
Plant Electrical EngineerWest Virginia, United States
Exceptional Opportunity for a Plant Electrical Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industri...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Process ManagerWest Virginia, United States
Does your current manufacturing role leave you wanting more? Ever wish you were in a close-knit team-oriented environment within a growth industry? Well, this is your lucky day! We have an immediate opening for a Process Manager to join a $4.5B manufac...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Quality Group LeaderIllinois, United States
We have an awesome opportunity for a Quality Group Leader to join a growing 60-year-old Tier 1 company manufacturing highly engineered magnesium and aluminum parts for OEM electric and fuel-powered vehicles. This is your chance to become part of a team...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Machining Maintenance ManagerPennsylvania, United States
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Machining Maintenance Manager to join an industry leader of grey, ductile, and alloyed iron castings for multiple industries! This 100-year-old company supplies and machines components /parts for industries that inclu...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Foundry Maintenance ManagerPennsylvania, United States
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join an industry leader of grey, ductile, and alloyed iron castings for multiple industries! This 100-year-old company supplies components /parts to industries that include automotive, heavy tru...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
MetallurgistLouisiana, United States
Exceptional opportunity for a Metallurgist to join a global client with 23k employees across 16 countries. This $10B company is an industry leader and uses cutting-edge technologies to outpace the competition! This division develops and produces custom...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended