Plant Electrical Engineer
West Virginia, United States
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Other
Reference ID: 1944
Date Posted: 05/30/2023
Exceptional Opportunity for a Plant Electrical Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industries. This division is the largest graphite producer in the US and is well-positioned for the Electric Vehicle battery markets! This is a key position with growth opportunities in this global manufacturing company located in the beautiful, family-friendly Morgantown/Clarksburg, WV area.
We want an Electrical Engineer who:
- Provides technical support to manufacturing operations.
- Provides for continuous improvement of manufacturing operations through the design, selection and installation of new equipment and systems and the modification of existing equipment and systems.
- Provides support to maintenance operations.
You will get:
- A cost of living is 21% below the US average
- A great family environment in an absolutely beautiful area
- Very affordable housing
- Great schools that have a very low student/ teacher ratio
- Close proximity to a wide range of outdoor activities that include hiking, camping, great skiing, and rafting
- Close to nationally known universities
But wait! There is more!!! This is a well-run company that is an employee-owned ESOP that gives employees a share of the company, individual employees will directly benefit from the success of the company!
- There is a strong salary/with a 10% bonus compensation package
- ESOP program provides 10% of your salary in stock every year
- The company puts 1% of your salary into your 401k whether you contribute or not
- The company also matches 100% of your contributions into your 401k
- There is an extensive corporate relocation program for this role
- Very generous benefits are offered for this key role that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Educational Reimbursement, Employer Retirement Account, Travel Accident Insurance Prescription / Drug, great 401K Match, Vacation, and a Flexible Spending Account
- Creates and/or maintains current documentation of equipment and systems.
- Provides for the continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Assures maximum reliability of equipment, processes and procedures.
- Provides engineering support to operations in the troubleshooting, rebuilding and repair of electrical equipment and automated systems.
- Applies new technology to older equipment, to improve equipment performance, reliability, and throughput.
- Implement modifications to existing equipment including scope, estimate, procurement, construction / installation, and troubleshooting.
- Specifies machine and gauge control systems; integrated automation including robotics and servo controls; HMI systems; and data collection systems
- Provides complete project management for new machine and system modifications, installations and upgrades.
- Creates and/or maintains current documentation of processes and operating procedures.
- Maintains a high level of personal and professional knowledge of related technologies and manufacturing systems.
- Performs other assigned duties as determined by the manager.
- BS in Electrical Engineering OR equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience commissioning and troubleshooting machine/ process controls
- Fluent in editing and developing PLC programs.
- Knowledge and experience with high voltage distribution, transformers, substations, and metering
- Able to deliver complete and accurate electrical system drawing packages.
- Experienced in analyzing and solving technical problems.
- Skilled in applying novel solutions to solve problems and complete projects.
- Motivated self-starter, hands-on approach, and detail-oriented.
- Professional certifications/training is a plus.
- Advanced education is a plus
Process EngineerWest Virginia, United States
Exceptional Opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industries. This ...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Process ManagerWest Virginia, United States
Does your current manufacturing role leave you wanting more? Ever wish you were in a close-knit team-oriented environment within a growth industry? Well, this is your lucky day! We have an immediate opening for a Process Manager to join a $4.5B manufac...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Machining Maintenance ManagerPennsylvania, United States
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Machining Maintenance Manager to join an industry leader of grey, ductile, and alloyed iron castings for multiple industries! This 100-year-old company supplies and machines components /parts for industries that inclu...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Foundry Maintenance ManagerPennsylvania, United States
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join an industry leader of grey, ductile, and alloyed iron castings for multiple industries! This 100-year-old company supplies components /parts to industries that include automotive, heavy tru...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Quality Group LeaderIllinois, United States
We have an awesome opportunity for a Quality Group Leader to join a growing 60-year-old Tier 1 company manufacturing highly engineered magnesium and aluminum parts for OEM electric and fuel-powered vehicles. This is your chance to become part of a team...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
MetallurgistLouisiana, United States
Exceptional opportunity for a Metallurgist to join a global client with 23k employees across 16 countries. This $10B company is an industry leader and uses cutting-edge technologies to outpace the competition! This division develops and produces custom...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended