We have an exceptional opportunity for a Manufacturing Electrician to join a global company with a historic legacy that is over 100 years old. They are a leader in products for the plumbing, construction and HVAC trades. They are part of a Global $22B company that is serving the industrial and commercial markets in over 140 countries! There is plenty of upside for career growth for achievers! The work environment is top notch and this plant location has some serious perks as it has a gymnasium on site for the employees as well as a company cafeteria!
This role has excellent compensation with a great benefits package and is located in a great family area with a low cost of living that is 13% below the US average!
- Associate’s degree preferred from two-year college or technical school OR extensive electrical maintenance experience in a high-volume manufacturing or machining plant.
- Must have 2+ years related experience in a machining and / or high volume manufacturing environment
- Journeyman Electrician certificate is required.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Temporary visas not sponsored.
- Must successfully pass aptitude assessment
- Must be able to work all shifts: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Advanced Education is a plus.
- Experience with CMMS software: ManagerPlus, CWorks, SAP, Maximo, etc is a plus
- Relevant professional certifications / training is a plus.
Forward your resume to: email@example.com
- Work in a high volume CNC machining plant environment.
- Installs and repairs electrical equipment such as CNC machining centers, HMIs, PLCs, motors, pumps, transformers, generators, instruments, lighting systems, and power distribution devices;
- Tests faulty equipment and applies knowledge of functional operation of electronics to diagnose cause of malfunction and repair same.
- Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components.
- Checks functioning of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and CNC equipment
- Uses man lifts, forklifts, hoists, and all electrical testing equipment required
- Performs preventive maintenance and maintenance of electrical equipment;
- Measures and installs conduits
- Uses test lamps, volt-ohm meters and oscilloscopes;
- Read and interpret tecahnical literature and manufacturers’ specifications
- Performs computations to calculate current-carrying capacities
- Troubleshoots or replaces programmable logic controllers.