We have a great role for a HR Generalist / Specialist / Manufacturing with a client who is a leader and full service provider in the industrial finishing, machining and associated services of raw materials, castings and forgings. You will be responsible for aligning HR programs with business objectives and “delivering” HR services in the areas of staffing, employee relations, training / development, safety, and policy administration. You will be a key business partner to the organization.
This is a great position with a growing stable manufacturing company and has a competitive compensation package. This area has a cost of living 20% below the US average. You will never be bored as this absolutely beautiful area has it all - pro sports, world class racing, arts / cultural events, outdoors activities, and music! Tons of parks and outdoor activities to occupy the busiest family!
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nurture positive employee-employer relations for site locations
- Manage company HR strategy including staffing and recruiting, and all employment-related initiatives.
- Manage employee relations, performance and organizational issues,
- Conduct responsive interventions with employees and management, confidentially and fairly,
- Develop training programs that support leadership initiatives, employee development, and legal compliances with regulations.
- Oversee new hiring process, monitor effectiveness and improve the employee on-boarding process,
- Enforce all HR policies, processes, and programs in a fair and consistent manner. Makes adjustments where necessary.
- Monitor costs and expenses of Human Resources department programs and activities to ensure they are within budget.
- Ensure positive relationships with key HR vendors and external stakeholders (state unemployment functions, benefit and payroll vendors, and safety and compliance agencies).
- Provide support for benefit analysis and plan design as well as quality oversight for payroll processes linked to Corporate Accounting.
- Support Company and Plant organization representatives as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in business, Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 3 years Human Resources generalist or supervisor experience, preferably in a manufacturing / machining operations environment.
- Six Sigma training or experience
- Strong analytical, coaching and communications skills with interpersonal capabilities enabling effective relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity and experience with Federal, state, and local employment laws and OSHA regulations.
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
- PHR / SPHR certification a strong plus
- Six Sigma Belt / Lean certification is a plus
- Advanced education is a plus