Foundry Maintenance Manager
Pennsylvania, United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Other
Reference ID: 1954
Date Posted: 05/30/2023
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join an industry leader of grey, ductile, and alloyed iron castings for multiple industries! This 100-year-old company supplies components /parts to industries that include automotive, heavy truck, machinery manufacturers, oil/gas and more. You will be replacing a manager that is getting ready to retire and will work side by side for a period of time to learn the ropes!
We need a Maintenance Manager who:
- Someone who can step into the shoes of a retiring maintenance manager.
- A leader who can lead an experienced maintenance team to improve OEE, reduce downtime, and keep the equipment running!
- A leader who can run a preventative and predictive maintenance program on a budget
We offer you:
- A Maintenance Leadership Role that reports directly to the VP of Operations and is valued and considered one of the most important roles in the company.
- Flexible hours and a strong compensation program
- Strong Package includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance/ Prescription, Vision Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Match, 11 Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Relocation is provided to a gorgeous area nicknamed the Garden Spot of America! It is praised for its beautiful Amish farmlands, rich history, and art scene!
- Very high-quality lifestyle with a cost of living that is 8% below the national average.
- Short drive to Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Baltimore.
- Close to multiple colleges/universities
- Have a friendly work environment that appreciates their team members.
- A company that provides team members with opportunities for career advancement.
- Improve asset efficiency, functionality, reliability, and O&M costs for all production facilities.
- Resolve recurring downtime / inefficient operational issues.
- Responsible for preventive, routine, and emergency maintenance repairs, and/or replacement of plant equipment
- Ensure the maintenance team has the skills and training to execute their duties
- Create a reliability-centered maintenance strategy.
- Implement asset productivity improvement programs
- Track maintenance KPIs and provide trend information to the plant managers.
- Improve uptime using equipment failure analysis.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day problems and equipment operating performance
- Support equipment updates, refurbishments, and new asset introduction for the plant.
- Plan and execute outages/turnarounds for the facilities.
- Perform performance reviews, skills matrix and training oversight.
- Employ continuous improvement methodologies
- Review of all MOC and technical documents related to mechanical equipment.
- AS degree preferred, but will consider 7+ years of plant maintenance experience/leadership
- Possess relevant experience in a process manufacturing environment; Heavy industry experience is highly valued such as steel, machining, stamping, foundry operations.
- 5+ years of experience in a maintenance leadership role supervising both hourly and salaried employees
- This person must have solid experience with preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Knowledgeable with a CMMS system.
- Skilled in implementing maintenance and reliability improvements related to CNC equipment, PLCs, cranes, conveyors, robots, melting furnaces, and other mechanical equipment.
- Ready to “roll up sleeves” and work at all levels of the organization as circumstances require.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of both mechanical, and electrical equipment.
- Strong analytical, verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Advanced education is a plus.
- Professional training / certifications are a plus.
Machining Maintenance ManagerPennsylvania, United States
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Machining Maintenance Manager to join an industry leader of grey, ductile, and alloyed iron castings for multiple industries! This 100-year-old company supplies and machines components /parts for industries that inclu...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Process EngineerWest Virginia, United States
Exceptional Opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industries. This ...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Plant Electrical EngineerWest Virginia, United States
Exceptional Opportunity for a Plant Electrical Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is an employee-owned ESOP company that supplies multiple industri...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Process ManagerPennsylvania, United States
Does your current manufacturing role leave you wanting more? Ever wish you were in a close-knit team-oriented environment within a growth industry? Well, this is your lucky day! We have an immediate opening for a Process Manager to join a $4.5B manufac...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Quality Group LeaderIllinois, United States
We have an awesome opportunity for a Quality Group Leader to join a growing 60-year-old Tier 1 company manufacturing highly engineered magnesium and aluminum parts for OEM electric and fuel-powered vehicles. This is your chance to become part of a team...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
MetallurgistLouisiana, United States
Exceptional opportunity for a Metallurgist to join a global client with 23k employees across 16 countries. This $10B company is an industry leader and uses cutting-edge technologies to outpace the competition! This division develops and produces custom...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended