We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer to join an international company serving multiple industrial markets with sealing, acoustic and composite components.
This company has been in business for 50+ years and has great people, culture and benefits that include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, Retirement Benefits, HSA Account, Disability, ADD Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Quarterly Bonuses/Profit Sharing, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation/Holidays/Sick days/ Medical Leave and more
- BS in chemical engineering
- 4+ years of related experience in chemical operations/process engineering
- Knowledge of chemical compounding
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications skills
- Must have a strong background in supporting, upgrading and optimizing plant processes.
- Hands-on experience in chemical plant operations/processes
- Familiar with scaling up pilot plant operations
- Skilled with chemical plant process equipment operation, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Skilled with process equipment operation such as mixers, reactors, and pulverizing and troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Able to support plants which are in batch operations
- Understands statistical process control and root cause analysis
- Candidate must be skilled in increasing product quality and improving production efficiency
- Advanced education is a plus
- Professional training/certifications are a plus.
- Lead process improvement processes and new technology processes to achieve goals for profitability, safety, and ergonomics.
- Develop processes to manufacture new products; learn about cutting edge technology and align it with Company direction.
- Develop processes for production to use in setting up of equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis and develop countermeasure action plans
- Review the process and implement continuous improvement ideas
- Implement new manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Maintains knowledge of all processes and equipment and acts as an engineering resource.
- Optimize current processes including performance consistency and cost-effectiveness.
- Knowledge of 8D and Corrective Action process