We have an Exceptional Opportunity for a Sales / Call Center Manager. This is a unique opportunity to lead a veteran team of sales representatives and call center associates at the headquarters of the leading national manufacturer / distributor of automotive components for the aftermarket.
They have been in the business for 45 years and have a great reputation. The call center services client orders and sales as well as answering questions. We are looking for an experienced call / sales leader to take this team to achieve world class performance! You will be building this into a national function while redefining and transforming the team to meet the growing needs of our customer base.
You will be working with the best leadership talent in the industry. This is a chance to make your mark and develop strategies to drive improvement and efficiencies in sales and customer service to deliver an unequaled customer experience. NOTE this is a highly visible position with a direct path to significant career growth opportunities.
This great role has a robust compensation package with a generous benefits program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), disability insurance, vacation and holiday time, and education reimbursement is included.
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is responsible for four key areas of performance:
- Manage, grow, and mentor our headquarters sales team to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Transform national call center customer experience team to support our customers across multiple regions. Develop the team to be the tip of the spear for national customer service for key product initiatives.
- Management of our local sales and call center operation covering the greater Cleveland / Akron area.
- Lead the implementation of new national initiatives such as CRM software initiatives, new product launches, and sales training.
- Achieve revenue and profitability plans for the Cleveland sales team and the local branch operation.
- Mentor the sales team and develop long term bench strength.
- Coach, lead, and train the sales team on best practices.
- Help sales team leverage product knowledge and maximize new product revenue.
- Lead customer training seminars utilizing company marketing materials.
- Build relationships with top customers in the local market and regionally to directly influence top customer purchases.
- Guide call center team to achieve world class customer experience metrics.
- Analyze daily revenue and gross margin performance.
- Create strategies that improve gross margin.
- Evaluate the team makeup to position for expansion into to new markets and selling pathways.
- Assist in the deployment and execution of new acquired CRM software
- Build a strong working relationship with Sales Leaders to promote cooperation and communication to service our customers and improve sales performance.
- College degree with concentration in a business related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience leading a successful sales team, call center team, etc. in a B2B environment.
- Must have both sales and customer service experience with call centers.
- Proven experience training and coaching sales people, preferably with a CRM.
- Proven Self-starter – with a demonstrated ability to initiate, act, and execute with limited assistance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assertive, analytical problem solver with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Automotive experience is a plus but not required.
- Professional Certifications / Training is a plus
- Advanced Education is a plus