We have an awesome opportunity for a Leader with operations and sales experience to join the leading supplier of parts to the motor vehicle repair industry. They are well known and have a great reputation for customer service in the industry! If you enjoy working with a motivated team of professionals and taking market share then this role smells like opportunity!
The Branch Manager will have active sales, client relationship and P&L accountability. In addition to growing top revenue and profit, this key management role is responsible for local warehouse operations, delivery / logistics, inventory management.
This outstanding career opportunity comes with a great salary, bonus & commission program! It also offers a generous benefits program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), disability insurance, vacation and holiday time, and education reimbursement. Relo support provided to Atlanta area.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of growing B2B, Commercial Business. .
- Previous experience working with Industrial Distributors or Automotive Distributors, wholesale commercial dealership parts and similar companies is a good foundation for this role
- Direct sales / service to jobbers, independent repair shops, industrial accounts, fleet shops, franchised repair operations.
- Prior sales management and branch / store operations experience are required.
- Have a track record of successful P&L performance
- Strategic thinking skills with strong business analytical skill sets.
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop team members.
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while setting priorities
- Keen understanding of what drives profitability.
- Advanced education is a plus.
- Professional certifications / training is a plus
- Achieve branch sales and profitability plan.
- Leading the Sales Representatives to ensure location objectives are met and sales goals are achieved.
- Review performance of Sales Team against plan and establish / implement improvement action plans.
- Initiate appropriate programs, and recommend effective personnel actions.
- Participate in the establishment and execution of branch sales programs
- Support/participate in national marketing / sales initiatives.
- Monitor sales, pricing, and profitability levels
- Maintain a strong relationship with key customers within the local market.
- Monitor competitive trends, customer needs
- Develop the appropriate strategy for potential changes in sales programs / customer approach.
- Establish targets for new customers and lead the team to increase sales growth.
- Conduct in-depth review of branch P&L to ensure cost structure and profit optimization.
- In conjunction with Regional Manager, review location to ensure current facility is optimized with respect to customer service and delivery reach.
- Work with Regional Credit Manager to address local customer credit/collection issues.
- Participate in annual budgeting process.
- Establish specific sales, operating plans and strategic actions