We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a manufacturer of automotive molded and electronic components. You will employ your experience and talents to plan, design, and implement assembly processes. You will ensure that new product designs can be manufactured, and maintain the assembly processes during production.
Company relocation is provided to a desirable family location with a cost of living 21% below the US average. It enjoys educational excellence; medical facilities reach beyond the norm in service and quality; and recreational and cultural opportunities allow the pursuit of sport, art and leisure. Often compared to cities twice it’s size and is only a 90 minute drive from St. Louis, Missouri, with its museums, zoo, major entertainment facilities, sports centers and an international airport. You can literally touch the world from this great location. This is a key position with a growing global Tier 1 automotive manufacturer and has a great compensation package. Company benefits include Medical with PPO / HSA Options, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short term / Long term Disability, and a 401k match
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides technical support for the assembly process in the plant
- Analyzes assembly line layouts, workflow, assembly methods, change-over-fixturing, gauges
- Reviews work-in-process (WIP) storage, and tool storage.
- Develops Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) requirements, including
- Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Process Flow Charts
- Process Design Sheets
- Leads and participates in activities to build prototype and pre-production sample part
- Distributes internal Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR)
- Supports Program Management generated project macro-schedules
- Provides detailed engineering micro-schedules
- Ensures that all project milestones are tracked and completed on time
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, or a related discipline
- 4+ years of related manufacturing experience
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Skilled in organization and planning
- Written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Able to communicate at all levels of authority
- Experience in a Just In Time (JIT) automotive manufacturing environment is a plus
- Advanced education is a plus.
- Professional certifications / training is a plus.