Great opportunity for a Branch Operations / Sales Manager to join a leading automotive parts operations and sales experience to join the leading manufacturer / distributor of parts to the motor vehicle repair industry. The company has been in business for 45 years and has locations across the US that serve independent and franchise repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers. . This smells like opportunity!
Commercial Automotive Aftermarket experience is a plus but not required. We are looking for a strong sales leader ideally with branch / store operations experience. In addition to growing top revenue and profit, this key management role is responsible for local warehouse operations, delivery / logistics, inventory management, and safety / security.
This outstanding career opportunity comes with a great salary, bonus & commission program! It also offers a generous benefits program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), disability insurance, vacation and holiday time, and education reimbursement.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com
- Must have a strong track record of growing B2B, Commercial Sales.
- Looking for a leader who has managed a sales team to achieve / exceed sales / profit goals.
- Previous experience working with distributors and or wholesale commercial dealership parts, independent repair shops, industrial accounts, fleet shops, franchised repair operations and similar companies is a plus for this role
- Strategic thinking skills with strong business analytical skill sets.
- Demonstrated superlative leadership qualities with the ability to train and develop team members.
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while setting priorities
- Managing a diversity of job responsibilities with effective organizational skills
- Keen understanding of what drives profitability.
- Advanced education is a plus.
- Professional certifications / training is a plus
- Achieve branch sales and profitability plan.
- Leading the Branch Inside Sales Representatives to ensure location objectives are met and sales / product goals are achieved.
- Review performance of Inside Sales Representatives against plan and establish / implement improvement action plans.
- ID training needs, initiate appropriate programs, and recommend effective personnel actions.
- Participate in the establishment and execution of branch sales programs and also support/participate in national marketing / sales initiatives.
- Monitor sales, pricing, and profitability levels to ensure customer performance is optimized.
- Maintain an ongoing, effective relationship with key customers within the local market.
- Monitor competitive trends, customer needs and develop the appropriate strategy for potential changes in sales programs / customer approach.
- Establish targets for new customers and lead the team to increase sales growth.
- Conduct in-depth review of branch P&L to ensure cost structure and profit optimization.
- In conjunction with Regional Manager, review location to ensure current facility is optimized with respect to customer service and delivery reach.
- Oversee cash management process between the Branch and the Regional Credit department; work with Regional Credit Manager to address local customer credit/collection issues.
- Participate in annual budgeting process.
- Establish specific sales, operating plans and strategic actions for branch location and Inside Sales Representatives.